I haven't seen my wedding ring in over two months. This has kept me up at night, made me sick to my stomach, and been the motivating factor behind cleaning every little nook and cranny in our home. The other day I even pulled out our appliances and cleaned behind them. I wonder if this is payback for losing my own mother's wedding ring on the school bus when I tried to take it to kindergarten for show and tell. Regardless, I have declared it a lost cause and decided to pool my efforts into finding an affordable replacement. #1 must have picked up on my concern because on several occasions he has tried to help with this endeavor. One time he gave me his spider ring he got from trick or treating and then my personal favorite was when he made me one. Affordable and sentimental- too bad comfortable and durable can't be added onto that list. I'm grateful for my son's desire to help anyways- he truly is a sweet boy.
Check out my new bling.

After he was done outfitting me, he proceeded to make one for everyone in our family.

Baby N is now a pro cupboard opener and is learning the ropes of taking steps. She does it on occasion, but not consistently enough to capture it on film. She is currently overcoming an ear infection- we actually have all been under the weather this week. It seems like we will get sick once a month this fall/winter season. No swine flu yet- the kids got the vaccine which should be in effect by now.
I guess we've been watching a little too much television while we're been feeling crummy. The other day I found baby N like this- the couch was torn apart because I was once again looking for my wedding ring.


And just because she is so cute...

Here's hoping we won't be so slimy in November.
2 comments:
Baby N is just getting more and more beautiful. I'm always shocked to see her pictures. I still think of her as that baby we saw in May- was it May? A while ago, anyway,
Oh no! I didn't know about your wedding ring! I'm so sorry! My mom lost hers while showering at a camping trip and down the drain it went. I sure feel for you! Cute alternatives though!
Post a Comment