Her latest accomplishments
Growing hair
Walking (first steps at 10 months exactly!)
Occasionally sitting still enough for a story
It's bathing suit season according to Nadia.
Catching some rays outside
Finding sports HILARIOUS
Feeding herself. She's getting to the point where she won't take baby food anymore.
Climbing to new heights. She's a true monkey.
And last, but not least, getting tubes! We had to wait forever (2 months, but it felt like eternity) to get some tubes in her ears to help with the back to back ear infections. She came down with a bad cold just hours before the procedure and I was going nuts thinking that they would cancel the whole thing because she couldn't breathe through her nose and I know that makes things more risky for anesthesia. She slept for maybe an hour that night. I ended up driving to the hospital which was an hour away at 4am just so one of us could maybe fall asleep. Thankfully she did, but as soon as I stopped the car outside the ER, she woke up. We ended up walking around the hospital for an hour and a half waiting for things to open up. They didn't seem concerned about her cold and went right ahead with things. Unlike Rowan who was 6 months when he had his tear duct unclogged, Elsa was anything but calm when in the recovery room. She didn't calm down until we were in the car driving home. We got some very expensive ear drops ($150 for 7.5ml- I about died) and are looking forward to her being happy and healthy in the not to distant future.
No comments:
Post a Comment