Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just because


4/5 members of our house are sick, so I might as well blog if I can't do much else.

Just because I love looking at my kids sleeping.  This was a result of allergy medicine taken too early in the day.  Nadia RARELY naps, but I love it when she does.


Just because I love looking at Steve reading to our kids.

Just because washing cars can be fun.

Just because every evening deserves a little dance time before bed.


Just because said dancing will wear you out and again, I love watching my kids sleep.  Nadia and Rowan have a "sleepover" every Friday where they get to sleep in the same bed and keep each other awake until unholy hours.

Just because I love springtime in South Carolina.  Our street is lined with trees that all bloom at the same time.  It's gorgeous!



Just because every dollhouse needs a red room or so Nadia says.
Just because she sang it for several hours all day long!


Nadiaism

While passing Hot Dog Heaven, a local restaurant:

Nadia:  Mommy, I think I know why they call that place Hot Dog Heaven.
 Me:  Oh yeah?  Why is that?
Nadia:  Because the hot dogs die when you eat them and then go to heaven.

No comments: