Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Last Hurrah

The last day of summer before school started, the whole Beck clan went to Cowabunga Bay.  It is a crazy maze of water slides that we drive past off I-15 anytime we go up to Salt Lake.  Every time we pass it, my kids ask "can we go there some time?"  Now it will be "can we go there again some time?"

 This girl has no fat and thus no ability to tolerate cooler water temperatures.  I need to look into getting her a wet suit for next year.  The water was great when we first got there, but they stopped heating the water slides later in the day and it got really cold. 
Elsa in her batman "wim suit".



I didn't really get any pictures of the others until we were about to leave.  They were too busy running/swimming in all directions.
It was the perfect send off to the summer.  I wish these guys could all get together more often, but we'll take our cousin time when we can get it.

No comments: