She is so chubby and beautiful! Chubby babies are the best - even when they want to stay up all night!
It's not so bad when you have one baby and they stay up all night - but when you have a toddler to take care of during the day ... makes it a little bit harder!
Congrats you guys! I'm a little slow in returning to the blogging world so I"m just catching up on baby N but from what I've seen she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her!
4 comments:
It's nice to finally see her eyes! I think she might have Luke eyes, maybe (the shape, at least)? What a cutie.
yep, she looks like steve! crazy...
She is so chubby and beautiful! Chubby babies are the best - even when they want to stay up all night!
It's not so bad when you have one baby and they stay up all night - but when you have a toddler to take care of during the day ... makes it a little bit harder!
Congrats you guys! I'm a little slow in returning to the blogging world so I"m just catching up on baby N but from what I've seen she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment