Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FINALLY!



In my opinion this blessed white stuff is 2-3 months late, but I'll take whatever I can get. I was getting so tired of the freezing rain we have been enduring in its place. Slip and sliding in a parking lot can't hold a candle to snowballs, snowmen, and whatever else you may choose to do with this white play dough.

N has just hit the 2 week mark too, so here's some pictures in her honor.



She's a champion nurser, unlike #1, and tends to wait until you begin to take off her old diaper to go again. I've since been able to anticipate this because it inevitably happens like clockwork. #1 has ventured into tickling her and helped me burp her the other day, so he is beginning to warm up to the idea of being a big brother. If only he would warm up to the idea of potty-training, but that's another story.

1 comment:

The Walch Family said...

That is so Steven's child. She looks just like him. A cuter (sorry, Steven) more feminine Steven, but Steven nonetheless.