Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Night

My Laundry List:

3 spit-upped on sleepers (We're talking 7-11 Big Gulp-sized episodes, not those cute little cappuccino-sized ones)

Several burp cloths (in the midst of the typhoon I lost count)

2 baby blankets (also victims of the typhoon)

My entire bed- sheets, mattress pad, comforter (apparently you are supposed to remember to put something underneath the baby other than your bedding while changing the diaper- who knew? In all fairness I was operating on two hours sleep at that point)

One mommy outfit and one more sleeper (projectile poo- enough said)

End result: One rather smelly mommy and baby, but she's still priceless even if I am washing things for the rest of my life.


My little burrito

2 comments:

vesta said...

too cute, although nadia's neck is at a weird angle. I guess that beck cranium can get heavy from the massive weight! Love the beard steve!

Nathan said...

She is absolutely beautiful. We're definitely going to need your advice when it comes to our second. I'm having a hard time imagining staying sane with all of this times 2.

I love the laundry list. It's amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time. It really is like a typhoon.

And projectile poo? Wow, there's an image for you. I doubt there is a more accurate description.