


#1 has been adjusting to our new family member. He won't touch her, but she's frequently a topic of discussion. "Why is she crying?" "Baby N's favorite tractor is a forklift!" The other day we heard this gem- "I like "N", and I love her." Music to my ears. One of his favorite activities with his baby sister is picking out the books she wants to read. Please excuse my appearance, but I still think this is pretty cute.
5 comments:
so priceless of a pic! love it!!!
Awww, that is cute that he is finding ways to interact with the baby, even if it is more on his level! Such a darling family photo shoot!
I should show you some of my family's old photos. It was a joke trying to get everyone smiling at the same time, but as a result, we have some pretty funny pictures of kids picking their noses, poking their neighbor and even dancing off on their own.
I love that he picks out books for her, and I'm glad you got a picture of it.
Family pictures are a pain!! That said, yours turned out great. I'm embarrassed to say I'm not sure what the "N" stands for...what name did you end up going with?
As soon as he gets over his phobia of touching his sister, you'll wish he hadn't! It's a good sign that that he likes her AND he loves her, though. :)
Post a Comment