Monday, January 26, 2009

That's Ominous...

You know you are in for an entertaining day when you check on your toddler who has barricaded himself in your bathroom only to discover him holding YOUR toothbrush. When asked "What are you doing?!" the little one cheerfully responds "I'm just cleaning." Perhaps he has some repressed aggression towards me, after all he chose not to use the TWO toothbrushes he has in that bathroom.

Another sign that you've had a bad day: You go to wash your face after a long day only to discover a lovely smear of baby poop on your forehead. Good times.

5 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

Gross! So sorry! I hope tomorrow is better!

Amber said...

Oh man! You poor poor thing! I hope tomorrow is better too!

Nathan said...

I've had fears about this with our own gremlin. I always wonder if she's using my toothbrush to sweep or my hairbrush to scrub the toilet.

My only consolation is that she isn't old enough to know she should put them back where she found them. For the moment I feel safe when I see them right where I left them.

I expect that will change any day now.

Good luck with the poop. I hear it's a wonderful exfoliating mask. :)

Katie said...

At least he was cheerfully cleaning. :) I keep a couple of extra unopened packs of toothbrushes in our house just for this very reason. My kids like to brush our dogs teeth ... usually with my toothbrush.

At least it's baby poop. Makes it a tad bit less gross ...

Jackie said...

Oh no! I think I'm going to have nightmares now! Ugghh!