Saturday, June 19, 2010

ISMs

Nadiaism:
BATMAN!- my personal favorite
cheese
cracker
tree
bus
meow
neigh
woof
bye bye
milk
mine- I wish she hadn't learned this one so early
NO- this means both yes and no which, as you can imagine, causes a lot of problems.
NO WAY!- this is a definitive no
uh oh
quack quack
choo choo
ouch
hi
hat
car
vroom
ooo ooo aaaa aaaa- monkey noise
neeerom- airplane noise
roar
nose
eye
moo
mwah- kissing noise
and the list goes on. Needless to say, she's finally decided to talk! And have tantrums.


Rowanism

Me: Rowan are you going to help me clean up this mess?
Rowan: Well...essentially...no.

Rowan: Mommy, when I grow up I hope that no one else wants to be Batman.
Me: Oh yeah?
Rowan: Yeah, I hope they want to be something normal...like a policeman or a firefighter. Because I'm the only one who should be Batman

1 comment:

vesta said...

LOVE LOVE the video of Nadia talking! What a stinkin sweetie! Awwww....she is growing up way too fast....