
No this isn't an inkblot test. I'm too lazy to try and scan these so I just took a picture of them instead, which apparently didn't result in a quality image. But you get the idea.
I can now dispel the rumors that I have a stomach tumor. It's rather embarassing when you have to wear maternity clothes before you are even out of the first trimester. You really do pop out earlier, the more pregnancies you have had.
So here we are, pregnancy #4 hoping that this one will cross the finish line. I'm trying to be excited and happy about this announcement, but a part of me is reserved. Which I suppose is healthy. After having a stillborn at 6 months, I really don't feel safe at any stage in the game and I think I probably won't be able to celebrate until I am holding this child in my arms. But we are happy all is well after a few scares. The funny thing is this baby's due date is one day from Rowan's birthday. Not that we don't have enough going on that week- our anniversary, this little thing called a holiday, and Rowan's birthday. I should start buying lottery tickets around then :).
9 comments:
I can certainly understand the hesitation in building up hope or excitement after such traumatizing experiences. We're praying for you and the little baby every time we pray!
Yay!!!! Congrats- I'm so excited for you. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Well I can't say I didn't wonder a little bit when I saw that you were wearing elastic banned pants today but then I thought...hmm maybe I should pull out my elastic pants. They certainly are the most comfortable ones I own. Here is to a baby in your arms!
Yipee! We are praying for you!
Congrats! December is a busy busy time but it'll be a welcomed addition to your hectic schedule I'm sure! You are so strong and we hope and pray things will work out for the best for you!
Yeah! I hope the next 6 months go smoothly - and that you have a very merry Christmas this year. :)
I'm way excited for you guys. Maybe you can celebrate the boys birthdays in December. Assuming number 2 is a boy. Congratulations.
Congratulations! I know the hesitancy feeling, I'm still a bit nervous myself (as I try to alter some of my maternity clothes). I also know the maternity clothes before 12 weeks feeling (not fun!). (BTW Motherhood came out with a new "secret belly" which is nice and easy to immitate if you can sew).
You are in our prayers!!
(We weren't excited about December either, but if nothing else, just figure it's a good tax break)
Congratulations...we'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment