Monday, June 9, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes



This past month I've heard so many funny things come out of Rowan's mouth and then I forget to write them down. Nothing political though. I should try to get him to say "Obama's overrated" but we'd probably be murdered in the street for that. Not that I'm a big fan of McCain- they both stink, but the hype over Barrack is a little over the top. I don't like politicans in general, but do people even know what this guy believes? He did a fist-bump with his wife and it's front page news??? C'mon, everyone knows that only Britney Spears beating a car with an umbrella constitutes what should be seen on Yahoo's Featured. Off my soapbox for now. It's a good thing I'm Canadian and can't vote- I don't get so invested in this ridiculousness. So on a brighter note, here's some recurring classics from Rowan:

Rowan: "W W dot dot com tractors!" Essentially fill in the blank for the last word. Apparently this is the format for all things desired on the Internet. Rowan also likes to check his email on our obsolete computer upstairs. I think his parents... well his mom anyways spends too much time on the computer.

Rowan: "Can we go to Old McDonald?" This is code for McDonalds- too bad Dad caught on. He never was a fan.

Rowan has also starting telling fibs. I really don't know how to approach this one because it kind of pointless to argue with him about it. Truth seems a little abstract still. Most of the time it's just funny- "I'm a girl and Mommy is a boy"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh - kids say the funniest things - that's for sure.

And I agree with you. Obama is overrated and I don't like McCain. So ... I guess I'll move to Canada so I don't have to vote this year. :)