Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Day at Church

N and I finally got enough sleep during the night to allow us to make it to church. Getting two kids ready along with ourselves turned out to be a bigger feat than I had imagined. Five minutes before we got out the door, both kids were having meltdowns. A sign of things to come, I suppose. Anyways, I had a super fun time dressing N up and she received a lot of compliments thanks to the beautiful dress S's family sent us. I love having a girl!



She took a lot of crazy looking pictures with her eyes open this time around. This was one made us laugh.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family definitely has pretty babies.

vesta said...

umm it takes us an hour and half to get ready. I think I have gotten it down to a fine art. The hardest part is getting Randy ready! lOL

Katie said...

Umm - hate to tell ya - church never gets easier. Most of the time I wonder why we even bother!

She is really a beautiful baby! And I don't say that to everyone! :)

Janna said...

beautiful baby. beautiful mama.

Jackie said...

So pretty! I must have missed you on Sunday otherwise I would have got all mushy over that dress too! Mom is looking cute too!

Shelly said...

Glad you made it. We had a week or two where I was debating and the sleep (or lack thereof) made a difference.

Be glad you don't have 9 am church though-I have to get up at 6 to get us all ready!