Monday, January 12, 2009

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam




I can't believe we've hit this point. #1 is now officially a Sunbeam. His first day of Primary went extraordinarily well, considering what we were preparing ourselves for. S had to sit in with him for some of opening exercises, but left after he saw #1 was comfortable. Later on S peeked in on #1's class and apparently he was having a great time, talking and gesturing. We are so proud of him.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lucky! Jackson is NOT wanting to be a Sunbeam. :S

I love that #1 isn't wearing any shoes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe #1 is growing up so quickly! Before you know it, he'll be in elementary school!

Crys said...

He was cute and I was amazed at how well he did especially since Preston wasn't there. It was also funny watching Steve sneak out :)