I was excited to go to this place as the prices to get in are a little more than I'd want to spend. We went from 10am to 4:30pm. Everyone was pretty exhausted by that point, but it was a great way to spend the day.
Entering in from outside, they had a large water section to play with, as well as some kind of slide tower.
Inside, they had a real fire engine you could explore. There were dress up clothes and a fireman pole as well.
Nadia's favorite part of the museum- the farm.
Nadia's least favorite part of the museum. Ed. Essentially think a enormous boy who's insides have been turned into some kind of sick McDonald's playplace.
Apparently Ed doesn't chew. Or eat healthy.
In Columbia they like to teach you from a young age to be prepared for your first joyride.
I was pretty impressed with Rowan's rock climbing.
I had to tear Nadia away from this art room. She loved painting! Rowan loved all the bins they had full of materials like ribbon, cardboard, recyclables that you could use to create stuff.
They were in heaven in the mini Piggly Wiggly. What a horrible name for a grocery store.
Making parachutes with grocery bags and a fan. Brillant.
What you don't see in all these lovely pictures and videos is the moment when Rowan got lost for 10 minutes and we both had complete panic attacks. That's not a moment I care to remember.
If it wasn't apparent otherwise, we had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment