Thursday, June 30, 2011

Don't go chasing waterfalls

If I'm blogging this much, I must either be bored or have a lot to blog about. Maybe both.

Today we went to a park with our playgroup. What I wish I could post is the smell of the park. It smelt like pine trees and not in a green car air freshener way. The trees here were intoxicating.

(He didn't follow through with this thankfully)


After playgroup was over, we went on a little hike on the trails around the park and were pleasantly surprised with a bunch of little waterfalls.




The last mini waterfall we came across was kind of accessible if you went down a small ravine. So being the adventurous (stupid) mommy that I am, I carried Nadia down and Rowan made his way himself.


It was great fun until we headed back up and my shoes that were now wet from playing in the water slipped on the rock coming up. Trying my best not to drop Nadia, my shoe broke and I threw out my neck for the third time this month (initial problem came from moving boxes). It just seems like I can't get my neck to heal without throwing it out again to the point that I can't do much beyond lie around and wait to feel better. So I went out and after visiting multiple pharmacies got this...


I have to say, people were a lot more courteous in opening doors, although I got some wary looks while driving. Can't say I blame them- my shoulder checks are not what they used to be.

No comments: