Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who needs a thermometer...

when you can just look at your butter dish to find out how hot it is.



Yes, our air conditioner is still on the fritz.

5 comments:

Brittney Richards said...

It's been about 100 degrees here with the heat index. I can't imagine what it is like down when you are. Is it warm in the winter time too?

Bleen said...

It's about 103 degrees here- 112 with the heat index. Lovely. It still gets cold in the winter, but snow isn't an issue. Usually it's above freezing.

The Walch Family said...

Oh my. I think I might die. Are you spending a lot of time in malls and other air conditioned buildings until they fix yours?

Bleen said...

Mostly at the lake or we'll put on the sprinkler outside. I'd never want to live down here without the access to some kind of water recreation.

vesta said...

can you cook eggs on the sidewalk? holy hannah, that's warm!