I can already hear Chandra complaining about the pictures I'm posting. My mom hates it too. I try to tell her that a family record isn't complete without involving her in it, but no one listens to me. Anyways, I tried for mother of the day (the yearly competition is too fierce) and got up earlier than usual and made waffles. Go me.
Some appreciated my efforts and others, namely Miss Elsa who doesn't eat anything outside of the meat category, turned up her nose at them.
After breakfast, the pack descended on Chandra, insisting on being read to.
Per our usual Fall Conference tradition, we got our pureed pumpkin made and frozen for the year to come. This year I squeezed out more of the water, resulting in less pumpkin puree. I might have to do another to compensate for the loss.My kids just don't know how to get their hands dirty. Each of them refused to have much to do with the gutting of the pumpkin. When I was a kid, I remember loving that part of Halloween. I'm going to have to send them hunting with Uncle Randy or Grandpa Doug so they can see what really gross guts look like.
I had a hard time getting these sillyheads to sit still long enough for a picture. I'm glad they get along so well.
Nadia must of had enough of my picture taking at this point. Poor girl.
Speaking of awkward photos...
We need a professional photographer in the family. Ah well.
No comments:
Post a Comment