Elsa loved the big "hop hops" and was pleased at how docile/lazy they were. They were clearly resigned to their fate of being mauled by every toddler that crossed their path.
They had plenty of activities and animals to entertain us. Elsa was clearly very happy to be out of the house.
Hay tunnels
Farm train
Tetherball (I'd forgotten how fun this game could be. We used to have a tetherball that my mom put in at our old house in Devon.)
Pumpkins to rival the bunnies in size
I'm not sure if the sun was too bright or she decided she didn't like something. Probably both.
One of their favorite activities was playing in the corn pit.
The goats were very interested in Nadia's shirt.
Forgive the camera shutters on this video- they have been acting funny.
Afterwards we did the corn maze. It was impressive to have the mountains in the background. Illinois has better corn, but you can't beat this scenery.
We did it!
Waiting for the tractor to come take us back.
Bottle Addict?Sorry attempt at a family picture...
Afterwards we hit up the Purple Turtle for dinner. I had only been once before back in my college days (I'm so old!), but it was pretty good food and we'd be happy to go again some time.
All in all it was a fun success and we hope to be back next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment