Saturday, October 26, 2013

Learning New Tricks

Elsa LOVES playing ball.  She laughs the entire time, not to mention she's pretty darn good at kicking the ball.



She also has found a way to get up to the playhouse.  She has since mastered the ladder, but I'm still too afraid to let her do that without supervision.  She doesn't always respect my fears though.



Elsa is also learning the ways of the Jedi.  Or the Jawa.  Either way, it's too cute to not post.




Rowan has started piano lessons this fall.  The girls like going in and listening to him while he practices.  I think this is one of the first songs he learned.


Another one of my fun finds at a yard sale was this baseball pitcher.  Rowan has been using it to help him get ready for next season and he's actually gotten pretty good at catching the ball from it.



Nadia is learning to love girly things.  I've been secretly thankful not to be inundated with Barbies, Disney Princess things, and pink, pink, pink, but it seems her genes have gotten the better of her.  Thankfully she's not too obsessed and I'm trying to show her that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.  She'll always be my princess anyways.




We went to  our cousin Payton and Viktoria's birthday party last month and enjoyed learning to rock climb.




 That's my Elsa.  I'm not sure why she was pitching a fit, but maybe she wanted to go rock climbing too.







We also were able to go to Isabelle's birthday party, but Steve didn't take any pictures.  It's been so nice for our kids to be able to go to cousin birthday parties!

No comments: