Sometimes I look at pictures and movies of Rowan and wonder where I got such a ham for a child. Then I look at pictures of Steve and figure it out. We brought this rocking recliner we had for his office on our red wagon. We got a few strange looks hauling a big chair on a wagon, but it worked great. There's no way I was going to try and carry it all the way, not to mention Steve's office is on the 10th floor.
And there's the ham.
I have to say this is quite the upgrade from Steve's previous view looking out onto a major road.
This is one of Steve's two other lab spaces. Currently he is using this one to house his eye tracker. It's on the 11th floor of the SWKT. Eventually they plan to give him a combined lab space once they are done with some renovations they are working on.
It's also got a pretty sweet view.
As soon as we didn't have a massive chair in the wagon, Elsa took back her territory.
Steve's other lab space over in the JFSB.
The kids were unimpressed with the lack of scootering space.They did better out on campus.
We went to the Cougareat Creamery afterwards for a quick treat. How I have missed those brownies!
Steve couldn't be happier with his new job and I'm so excited for him and for what's ahead. It's been a great experience thus far.
No comments:
Post a Comment